Re: Voided warranty? HELP

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Dec 15 2001 - 18:39:50 EST

Then send it into the FAQ at
http://www.dakota-truck.net/FAQ/FAQ_Info/contribute.html .

I'm having serious back problems lately and will not have a mountain of
time to read DML posts closely for FAQ material (mostly because I'm under
doctor's orders to not sit for extended periods of time), so I really need
people to start using that contribute page. That way it comes direct to me
and I can get it incorporated with a minimum of trouble. And please be
sure to attribute it properly, in this case Bernd and "Jack 3" among others.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com