Re: Looking for fonts

From: Jon (jonram@megalink.net)
Date: Sun Dec 16 2001 - 01:25:25 EST

I know what happened. The font was named HEMIHEAD.ttf on your server, and
that server is case sensitive, so HemiHead.ttf or hemihead.ttf wouldn't have
worked. I simply accessed your /files/ directory and grabbed the font from
there. It's cool. :-)
Later,
Jon
jonram@megalink.net
The Dodge Diesel Website
http://www.dieseldodge.com
1996 Dodge Dakota Sport 4X4, 3.9L V6, 42RE, 3.92:1 8.75 axle, "BackRack"
Headache Rack, Dodge Motorsports decals, steering wheel cover, and front
license plate, diamond-plate bedrail covers, Lund VentVisors, Lund BugShield