Re: Yeah I know it's probably blasphemy.

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Dec 15 2001 - 23:00:09 EST

I have wondered the same thing,why the body-colored
grille is supposed to be less desirable than an SLT`s
grey grille. But white Daks look OK with the grey
grille,I think.
--- Patrick <lexam@mail.com> wrote: .....why is it
> on the SLT the air dam is gray and doesn't match. I
> don't get this,
> because that color does not work for all colors of
> daks. Now mine isn't
> too bad since I have a Black Dak.
>
> How difficult would it be to change out the air dam
> on a 98 dak?.
>
> Thanks for the help.
>
> Patrick Roberts
>

> Dodge forgive me for the sins I commit.
> For I know what I do, I just can't help it.
> I must buy and modify to no end.
> So please spare me from your rightous wrath and hit
> me
> not with a Ford but, let my end be determined
> by the Mayor, who is the true king of truckville.

=====
2001 Dodge Dakota 4X4 Sport RC,Flame Red/4.7L V8/45RFE auto/3.92 limited-slip/16" aluminum wheels/Infinity CD-cassette system.