Re: Gen 2 Dakota 4x4 Steering...?

From: Hemikota (hemikota@home.com)
Date: Sun Dec 16 2001 - 11:00:57 EST

Yeah they are recirculating ball (gear box) type. They wouldnt switch back,
R&P in a 4x4 is sweet. I always catch myself driving too fast on curvy
roads, but the truck handles so well! 2K and up 4x4s have the rack.
You cant switch them out without doing some major changes. The only thing
in common btween the gear box and R&P is the lower ball joints.
Boog