RE: RE: Re: Black truck at Foxwoods 2001? Link

From: Joe Noonan (jnoonan@electrospec-inc.com)
Date: Sun Dec 16 2001 - 21:02:53 EST

Thanks :)

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@BUFFNET.NET
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@BUFFNET.NET]On Behalf Of Andy Levy
Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2001 5:47 PM
To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net
Subject: Re: DML: RE: Re: Black truck at Foxwoods 2001? Link

As part of "cost-cutting" the light and liner were removed somewhere in the
2001 model year. You can purchase a liner from your dealer (that's how Bob
Smith has one on his SY Sport), not sure about the light. I don't know if
there's anything aftermarket available for this.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com