Re: atten: tony c car shows

From: TonyC (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sun Dec 16 2001 - 20:51:19 EST

I entered into a show several years back. Same thing. Only 1 class for
trucks. Someone manages to enter in a brand new (200 miles on the odometer)
Ram into the class. The rest of the trucks were Lil Reds, Warlocks,
Shelbys, etc. The class was mainly judged on cleanliness, and being close
to stock correctness. Guess who won 1st?

Another event at Daytona (Spring Fling) someone entered in a Go Kart with a
Dodge body. Long story short, there were a bunch of VERY pissed off Dak,
Ram, and classic truck owners.

TonyC