Re: Selling Stuff II

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 16 2001 - 23:33:19 EST

Hey, we thank you also for being on the list and testing the stuff out.
Weren't you the one that kinda concluded that the first versions of the
stainless steel rear disc conversion was a total flop?

I just wanted to say that we (or at least I) really appreciate what you do
for the list and your contributions. I wanted to buy your rear disc
conversion too, BUT.... it came up at a bad time... (because I just bought
a blower) but anyways.... why won't you tell us how to put the viper
brakes on the front?hehe
-Chuong

<<
I do truly appreciate the support from the DML. You guys were there
first and always have been there. Thanks.

Jim Harmon
DACUDA II (less)
now 95 lifted Wrangler