re: homebrew intake.. need some help here.

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Mon Dec 17 2001 - 01:47:42 EST

I have on one my 4.7L, There is a "how to" on my web site for a homebrew
for a 4.7L but it might help you a little.

*---------------------------Y2KOTA---------------------------*
Don Mallett
Y2K QC 4.7L Auto SLT+
http://Geocities.com/maldbnsf/
http://www.dakota-truck.net/profiles/dakota/QwkvWz@DAJFf6/profile.htm
Pre-Paid Legal Services, Inc. a 29-year-old company recently ranked #12 on
the Forbes' Top 200 Small Companies List, has launched the ultimate
opportunity on the Internet! Take a few minutes to view membership info and
or business opportunity. The short movies are very good and informative.
Click here <http://www.prepaidlegal.com/go/mallett>