End of the Prowler?

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Mon Dec 17 2001 - 12:17:10 EST

The Prowler's 0-60 time in what? The Prowler's quarter mile time in what?
Not to put down a one of kind production vehicle, but there is no
comparison. Yes! It does have a 17 inch front tire and 20 inch rear -so
this is added friction cost to the drive train without serious power to turn
them.

Prowler's 3.5-liter V6 engine produces 253 horsepower at 6400 rpm and
255-lb.-ft. of torque at 3950. Car weight is 2838lbs, which is only a mere
350lb lighter than the Viper.

Top speed of the 2000 Cobra SVT, which is the model to compare it too
(40,000 dollars range), the Stang has it beaten in every category, to
include the Z06 model.

Again, it is a roadster of choice for cruising.

Steven St.Laurent
C2 IOW/IOS Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps