Re: Re: RE: End of the Prowler?

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 17 2001 - 16:01:07 EST

Depends on the trim level. A "base" Stealth is a bit of a pig, as it's pretty
heavy. Go looking for a Stealth R/T with all the trimmings and the price is up
there. I checked one of the used car price sites a while ago and found that
Mitsu 3000 GT VR4s (same as the loaded Stealth) are going for $20,000 *used* -
1996 models.

The trouble with the "cheap" sports cars is that the people who can afford them
can't afford the insurance payments. If you can afford the insurance, you can
afford a more expensive car.