Re: Re: RE: End of the Prowler?

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Tue Dec 18 2001 - 04:18:10 EST

hey, that's true! The F-Body was the last great abng-for-the-buck badass
Sports Car left. All we have then will be the Crustang, which has a fairly
poor performance to price ration comapred to the FBods. Oh well, hopefully
CHevy and Dodge will get back in the game in a few years.

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T
My Dodge "Sports Car"