Re: Dead Viper

From: Mike Styer (m_styer@go.com)
Date: Mon Dec 17 2001 - 21:41:51 EST

Last spring before I moved from the Syracuse area, a 17 year kid from Manlius TOTALED his parents 2 week old Porche trying to chop down a telephone pole. The police estimated his speed was around 110 mph. Bear in mind, this was on curvy country road with Suburbia on either side. The kid had his license for a month and his parents let him drive around in a new Porche.

I could rant for a good long time about the faults of graduating license programs and the lack of those already licensed, but that isnt about Dakota's.

Dakota content: My truck has a few too many dents from running over trees and fence posts, but you can atleast bang them straight with a big enough hammer.

Mike S.
www.geocities.com/geek_farm