Re: Dead Viper

From: Jim Miller (jim76712@swbell.net)
Date: Tue Dec 18 2001 - 10:24:32 EST

Don't you know the guy that wrecked the Viper has to pay for it, even if his liability insurance won't cover the complete price of the car and he has to make payments for years, and wont even get to drive it again. I cant believe a dealer let him drive it alone and if he was with him to let him drive that fast!