Backspacing for 33s w/lift.

From: Chris Ryan (CSRyan@teleport.com)
Date: Tue Dec 18 2001 - 16:18:39 EST

I have a 99 with a 3" suspension lift and now I've just done a 3" body
lift. I put 33x12.5 MTs on the stock rims and have a little rubbing at
the front frame rail at full lock. So now I have to figure out the right
backspacing to bring the wheel out just enough to keep the tire off the
frame but not too much. I'm looking at a set with a -18mm backspacing,
which I think is good but might need a little more.

Does anyone have any experience here? Any input would be appreciated.

Chris