Re: NDR - Stereo Question

From: johnie bebad (slpndragon@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 18 2001 - 18:41:25 EST

run all new wiring. dont tap into anything but a spare fuse block and quit
buying junk. save about 300 and get a middle line name
brand...eclipse....alpine....sony have quility units shop around some places
sell the low models atr higher prices and then cut what you think is a
deal..i have a friend who owns 3 shops and thats what most places do,