Re: Royal Purple for Manual Transmissions???

From: Bidwack@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 18 2001 - 20:57:30 EST

In a message dated 12/18/01 5:09:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
gswillhite@ualr.edu writes:

<< I've just sent email to RP to find out if they make
 a sulphur free transmission lubricant. If they do
 you can bet I will try it. I wish I had thought
 of this 2 weeks ago when I changed the tranny
 fluid ,(Redline MTL). Hopefully I'll get a response
 from them soon. >>

I'd stick with the Red Line. Their stuff is the best. I'm only running the
Royal Purple because our motor builder wants it. The engine is his baby and
he maintains it.

Bill White - http://www.moparforme.com

THE BIONIC DODGE - 2000 Ram QC 1500 Sport, 408 Stroker, Vortech T-trim
blower, 'nuff said.