Re: Tires

From: Gary Bower (gwbower@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 18 2001 - 19:56:26 EST

Look at michelin if you want quite ride and good wet traction. I am not
wure of all thier model, but you should find on you like on their web
site. www.michelin.com . I just sold a 99 CC 4x4 w/5.2 and had ~60,000 on a
set of Michelin XLC from Sears.They rode great-little evident wear at
60,000-godd trattion in all contitions, but I thinkd thsy were a more
'aggessive' tread than you want, however all tread patterns can be found.