[Fwd: Re: [megasquirt] I'd like in on the group buy ....]

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed Dec 19 2001 - 10:01:38 EST

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [megasquirt] I'd like in on the group buy ....
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 07:48:04 -0500
From: Al Grippo <grippo@jlab.org>
To: megasquirt@yahoogroups.com

lance99992002 wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Any spots left in the group buy? If so, let me know and I'll send a
> money order immediately. Thanks, Lance Gardiner.

Anyone who wants a kit needs to send payment ($100/kit, check or money
order) to:

      Al Grippo
      1213 Exeter Landing
      Virginia Beach, VA 23464

 Include a note with name, address, no. units, turbo/nonturbo.

Need new boots for winter? Looking for a perfect gift for your shoe
loving friends?
Zappos.com is the perfect fit for all your shoe needs!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ltdUpD/QrSDAA/ySSFAA/xiTolB/TM