Re: Tires

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 19 2001 - 12:52:52 EST

For a good all-round tire, i would suggest (for you) the BFGoodrich AT KO's.
They are supposed to do well in the rain, and fairly well in the mud. Plus,
they usually come with sidewall insurance or whatever they call it these
days. Basically if you get a puncture in the sideall, they will either
replace the tire for free, or give you most of your money back.
As well, they are pretty much noiseless on-road.

The Adam Blaster