Location, Location, Location

From: MAGNUM S/T (kevinhoegen@email.com)
Date: Wed Dec 19 2001 - 18:29:55 EST

Well, I presented this question once before with good sucess so here goes:

I recently accepted a position at BIOGEN in Cambridge, MA. I'm lookin at
about a 1.5hr commute each way....kinda long and expensive for my daily
driver Dak.

If anyone has any info on locations btwn Worcester and Cambridge which
aren't expensive, feel free to email me off-list. Cambridge is simply WAY
TOO expensive, but I would imagine that there must be a location in btwn
with resonable living rates?

Thanks all

Dak Content: If all else fails I will still have to sell my 99 SY V6 MAGNUM
S/T....and I really.....really don't want to part with her.

--
Kevin
http://webpages.charter.net/khoegen