Re: Location, Location, Location

From: Donald Mallett (maldbnsf@charter.net)
Date: Thu Dec 20 2001 - 10:51:13 EST

Been there, Done that. I lived in Portsmouth RI and had a 64 mile ride to
work in down town Boston. No parking there either. I would take the MBTA in
from one of severl locals. The best thing I found to beat that mess was a
job in TX. I'm 4 miles from work and love it. Same type of work, more pay,
houses cost MUCH less, better schools and NO snow! Not sure if this helps at
all. But I feel for you.

Don Mallett
Y2K QC 4.7L Auto SLT+
http://Geocities.com/maldbnsf/