Re: Tires

From: John_Neff@Dell.com
Date: Thu Dec 20 2001 - 10:37:54 EST

I just had a set of 33X10.5X15 BFG AT KO's installed two weeks ago. I
couldn't be happier with them. They are slightly noisier on road at 45 mph
than the stock Goodyear RT/S, but quiet back down once I get up to 55 and
higher. My driveway is 1100 feet of dirt and lately that means slick mud.
These tires do great where as I was all over the place with the Goodyear's.
They also have been very good in the rain. We had a lot of rain last weekend
in the Austin area and I had no problems while my Goodyear's would have
hydroplaned at even the thought of a puddle.

John
http://jndneff.home.texas.net/dakota <http://jndneff.home.texas.net/dakota>