Re: Water Pump (and more) Project -- advice?

From: John_Neff@Dell.com
Date: Thu Dec 20 2001 - 10:46:59 EST

Yeah, what Andy said ;)
The only thing I didn't try was the Flowkooler pump. I wasn't willing to
throw more money at the project in the hopes I could keep the BM150 fan. I'm
still not convinced it would have helped anyway. The fan simply does not
pull enough air across a large enough surface of the radiator.

John
http://jndneff.home.texas.net/dakota <http://jndneff.home.texas.net/dakota>