Synthetic oil question--filter

From: shanec@spie.org
Date: Thu Dec 20 2001 - 13:04:37 EST

While on the topic of synthetic oil, I have to ask a (possibly stupid)
question. Do all oil filters (like Fram) work with synthetic oil and
regular oil? Which would be the best filter in your opinion to use with
synthetic oil? Thanks in advance. In case you were wondering--I'm
switching my Dad's 2001 Prowler with 800 miles on it to synthetic. Happy
Holidays!

Shane C.
92 CC LE 3.9l 4x4 auto