(Off Topic) Jeep Cherokee No Heat

From: SilverEightynine@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 21 2001 - 15:01:13 EST

Hi everyone... sorry I know its off topic, but my buddy 92 Jeep Cherokee has
no heat.. He says the blower comes on and off at random at times. I tried it
out and it wasn't working. Now this is related to my Dakota 4x4 with the
bead blower - which I fixed by the way. The resistor wire contacts were
rusted and corroded.. a little medium grit sandpaper to the terminals took
care of it and I have heat again.

SO with that in mine I went looking for the resistor for the Cherokee.
Thinking it sounded exactly like my problem with the Dakota. However I
couldn't find the resistor and as best I could tell the fuses were good.
Anyone have any idea where the resistor is for the Cherokee?

Please email me off list... I'm on digest mode and I am not able to keep up
with them very well.

Happy Holidays!

Tom (Silver89)