Re: Durango a deal??

From: Gmblows@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 21 2001 - 18:13:55 EST

You can check invoice here:
<A HREF="http://carpoint.msn.com/autopricer/default.asp?src=Home&pos=Tool4">
Click here: MSN Carpoint - Price It With Options Start Page</A>

Assuming that this is not a demo, and they are willing to sell
it for $1000 less than invoice....jump on it!
Dont forget, right now you can get special financing, or $1000
cash back.
Try for the special financing at that price.

My wife just test drove a Durango R/T, and liked it!