Re: Anyone have New 2003 Dakota Info?

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Dec 21 2001 - 18:45:26 EST

New Dak isn't till the 2004 model year. Rumor is it'll be based on the
Powerbox concept, which I personally can't stand. However, I have also
heard that Dodge will be trying to differentiate the Dak and Durango, so
it's quite possible that the Durango will take on the Powerbox look and the
Dak more of a "mini-Ram" (oh, how I hope).

Don't assume that the 2003 Dak will have the HO 4.7 available. It all
depends on how many they have and where they get allocated.

How is it that you have a 2001 still on order?

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com