Re: Why would you steal that???

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (rt_killer98@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Dec 22 2001 - 20:03:03 EST

Man, you think that is wierd. I had my clear lenses
stolen from my truck. And the wierd thing is, they put
their stock one in place of them. How's that for odd.
But they will eventually have to get new ones, anyway,
bcs the seals on them are bad and gather condensation
inside.

=====
Later,
Geoffrey (The R/T Killer)
~~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L V6 Metallic Red~~~
~Hotchkis Performance 2/3 suspension kit~
~1979 Harley Davidson Custom Electra Glide~
www.geocities.com/rt_killer98
ICQ# 62723274