Why would you steal that???

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Dec 22 2001 - 17:05:26 EST

Ok,

So driving around town with my buddy doing some last minute shopping.
We stop at a friend's place to say "hi" but they weren't home, so we leave a
note telling them how much they suck!! hehe
Anyway, walking back to my Dak, WTF????
Both, yes BOTH of my foglights are gone, and the wires are just dangling
below my truck.
Now, this must have happened within the last 2 days because i would have
noticed it prior to this. As it is, i usually walk up to my truck from the
rear, so i wouldn't normally see the front area. That's just where i park
it...
I have bashed out one of the fogs when i was climbing up a pile of telephone
poles for fun, and i know what a pain it is putting them back in. That's
what i'm most angry about, the parts aren't that expensive, maybe 30 bucks
each i believe, but i know it's like a 2-hour or so job just because of the
way that the lights have to be re-installed...

Merry Christmas to me i guess...
Sucks cause i'm going on a trip in less than 2 weeks, and i don't know if
i'll be able to get the parts between Christmas and New Year's with the
dealerships being closed all those days etc...

Anyone else get weird stuff stolen off their trucks?

The Adam Blaster