Re: Tranny swap

From: Jon (jonram@megalink.net)
Date: Sun Dec 23 2001 - 00:52:50 EST

I'm interested too. I'd like to _someday_ (Waaaayy off in the future, when
I'm rich :-) slap an AX-15 into my Dak, since I don't want to get rid of it
just to get a stick.
I'm thinking, new flywheel, clutch, brake and clutch pedals, bearings, what
else?
Thanks
Later,
Jon
jonram@megalink.net
The Dodge Diesel Website
http://www.dieseldodge.com
1996 Dodge Dakota Sport 4X4, 3.9L V6, 42RE, 3.92:1 8.75 axle, "BackRack"
Headache Rack, Dodge Motorsports decals, steering wheel cover, and front
license plate, diamond-plate bedrail covers, Lund VentVisors, Lund BugShield