Re: 2002 DML Calendar Ordering Info

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Sat Dec 22 2001 - 21:43:33 EST

Hey, DML!
My order's in! Gotta have somethin to put on the wall at work to show the
chubby & ferd heads that I work with what togetherness & loyalty can getcha!
Course, the fact that the owner of the company has a Dak, a Dango & a Ram
has absolutely nothing to do with it! (Do I hear the sound of sucking
up??!??!?)
Anyhoo, Susan, the girls, the DAKSY & I would like to extend our season's
greetings to all the DMLers worldwide! Drive/ride safely to and from
wherever you might be celebrating & make sure you're back with us for more
of the continuing saga known as the DML!
"Always wear your seatbelt. It keeps the aliens from sucking you out of you
vehicle."
L8r,

Bob Smith (Daksy2K on AIM)
DML/DML
2K DAKSY CC Sport +
3.9l; V6: 4X4
(1 of 980 2K DAKSYs mfrd)
For the mods,details, etc., visit us at:

http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/

(ps, we're still working on it...
Susan on the page; me on the DAKSY! )