Re: NOS 360 on ebay question

From: Mike Turner (donkeydan69@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 23 2001 - 02:59:45 EST

in this case it means new-original-stock. but dont u just hate when people
are talkin about nitrous oxide and they automatically call it "NOSS", damn i
hate that, i dont like people that gain intelligence from movies and talk
like they know what is goin on. sorry, but its just a major pet peeve

mike