NOS 360 on ebay question

From: Pukeloser@aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 23 2001 - 00:01:32 EST

Hey all,

  I noticed that there is a 360 magnum engine up for auction on Ebay. It is
listed as NOS 360 magnum short block. Does anyone know anything about NOS,
which I think stands for New Old Stock (but 'm not positive). Is this a
quality motor, if so it would be perfect for my project and could save me as
much as $600 over the MP short block I was going to get. I'm rather leary
though because I'm not sure about the manufacture. Any input would be greatly
appreciated.

John S