Re: Who has been fast in any type of vehicle?

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Mon Dec 24 2001 - 08:38:09 EST

When I was a kid (1987), I had a 1970 Z-28 with a built 350, me and a buddy
once drove from Detroit to Toledo averaging 120mph, hitting speeds around
140+ a couple of times, and I had my 1989 Mustang 5,0 up above 140+ mph a
couple of times. But the fastest I have ever been at the controls of any
vehicle was a King Air 200, we redlined it at 299knots, which works out to
be 343mph! That was a thrill ride!

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph "Fastdak"
~360ci, 5-spd, 8 3/4 rear / 3.90-SG
1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)