Re: Who has been fast in any type of vehicle?

From: johnie bebad (slpndragon@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 24 2001 - 19:27:38 EST

i did 152 in my turbo supra and 177 on my gsxr750 suzuki thats with a totaly
souped motor and 60 hp of nitrous..currently i bought the suzuki
gsxr1300..changed header and pipe remapped fuel injection and headwork and
some nitrous i was timed and radar at 202mph going and coming back with a
tailwind @ 207mph..i ran the bike in the 1/4 and ran a 9.56@ 151mph thats
with the spray and different sprockets..also thats on factory ties and
factory swing arm..oh yea i did 168 in my 93 vette with a paxton
supercharger..i cant wait to see what top end i have on my dak r/t with the
kennebell sc..i havent removed the top speed limiter yet..by the way off the
showroom floor the big 1300 busa has a top end of 193 to 197..its in all the
  motorcycle magazines.