Re: lcoking fog lights

From: Jack Paulson (cybermail1@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Dec 25 2001 - 12:02:40 EST

You can get the mopar lock at the dealer or try
www.jcwhitney.com
very simple to install

*---------------------------------Y2KOTA---------------------------------*

http://www.dakota-truck.net/profiles/dakota/QwkvWz@DAJFf6/profile.htm
> *-------------------Save up to 80% on Dental
> Services!-------------------*
> Includes FREE Prescription, Vison &
> Chiropratic Plans!
> http://www.iboplus.com/dmallett

=====
2000 Quad Cab 4X4-Sport V-6 Automatic Sports Plus Package
31X10.5 tires Limited Slip 3.55 Trailer Tow Group HD Package Skid Plates
Added:Airaid air filter,Flowmaster 3 chamber, Steel Horse Torneau cover,
Autolite Double Platinum 3923 Plugs, Removed air horns from Throttle Body,
new TB bolts, Taylor 8mm Wires, Cool Tape around air filter and A/C tubes,
McGard Tailgate lock, Audiovox cut off switch & hood lock
-Smyrna, Georgia