Re: Who has been fast in any type of vehicle?

From: Jeff Trithart (homesteadworkshop@shaw.ca)
Date: Tue Dec 25 2001 - 12:08:37 EST

Went 176 in our SCORE Class 8 race truck across a dry lake bed in Nevada
Went 137 in my Dakota, was being paced by a buddy in his police cruiser,
wasted four perfectly good Goodyears after the fact.
Went 196 in the 1/4 mile riding shotgun in a buddies NHRA legal Pro Stock
Camaro, talk about total head rushes!!!

Jeff Trithart
Y2K CC 4.7/5spd 4by loaded
Y2K+1 RC R/T loaded in pieces into my garage