Re: Gas Prices

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Wed Dec 26 2001 - 16:38:09 EST

Been buying 93 for between .94 and .97 for over a month now; that's
Diamond Shamrock, not an off brand,. Chevron near to Diamond Shamrock
often matches price. I love it!

Richard in San Antonio
On Sun, 23 Dec 2001 19:34:56 -0800 (PST) OLZNUT@webtv.net (Ed Halterman)
writes:
> Now that gas it at it's lowest in years out here with no sign of
> going
> back up yet, I'm curious how other states are priced. Out here (San
> Fernando Valley), the lowest I've seen so far is .92 for reg (87)
> $1.03
> for mid (89) and $1.13 for super (91) And I'm not going out of my
> way to
> find these either.....
>
> Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
> '01 Dak Quad Cab 4x4 SLT+ 4.7L V-8, Auto, Bright Silver Aka the
> "Silver
> Streak"!!!
> '66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, HAS 410hp at the crank, Will be Intense
> Blue
> next month!!
>
> See the Silver Streak and Project Olds here!!
> www.dodgetruckonline.com/ed.htm

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.