Re: Webrings moving

From: Donald Mallett (maldbnsf@charter.net)
Date: Fri Dec 28 2001 - 00:54:30 EST

In article <a0gqio$caj$1@bent.twistedbits.net> , andylevy@yahoo.com (Andy
Levy) wrote:

> Got a notice a few days ago about the Dakota webring moving once again, now
> that Webring has been spun off from Yahoo.
>
> Does anyone else find it's worthwhile to keep up with Webring? I'm just
> debating whether to go through the re-sign-up process again or just give up
> on it.

I had my site tied into 3 of them at one point. I gave up on keeping up with
the moving of them and such. Just my 42cents worth.

Don Mallett
Y2K QC 4.7L Auto SLT+
http://Geocities.com/maldbnsf/
http://www.dakota-truck.net/profiles/dakota/QwkvWz@DAJFf6/profile.htm
*-------------------Save up to 80% on Dental Services!-------------------*
           Includes FREE Prescription, Vison & Chiropratic Plans!
                     http://www.iboplus.com/dmallett