Re: Gas Prices

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Fri Dec 28 2001 - 14:14:23 EST

Looks like the party may be over for a while; the OPECers are trying to
get it up again, the price of gas, that is. They met today and decided to
cut production by 1.5 million barrels per day effective Jan 1, 2002 for
at least six months. The "knee-jerk reaction" market responded by
immediately bidding up the cost of crude by $1.09.

Richard in San Antonio
On Sun, 23 Dec 2001 19:34:56 -0800 (PST) OLZNUT@webtv.net (Ed Halterman)
writes:
> Now that gas it at it's lowest in years out here with no sign of
> going
> back up yet, I'm curious how other states are priced. Out here (San
> Fernando Valley), the lowest I've seen so far is .92 for reg (87)
> $1.03
> for mid (89) and $1.13 for super (91) And I'm not going out of my
> way to
> find these either.....
>
> Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
> '01 Dak Quad Cab 4x4 SLT+ 4.7L V-8, Auto, Bright Silver Aka the
> "Silver
> Streak"!!!
> '66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, HAS 410hp at the crank, Will be Intense
> Blue
> next month!!
>
> See the Silver Streak and Project Olds here!!
> www.dodgetruckonline.com/ed.htm

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.