Re: Free MagnaFlow Exhuast

From: victor.williams@byers.com
Date: Fri Dec 28 2001 - 13:32:02 EST

my 2 cents

The muffler on my cat back system I got from Jardine(Pinnacle) probably 5-6
years back finally gave up
and they sent me a replacement MagnaFlow muffler p/n 12259 - It fit right
in, looks sturdy and it has a good sound. I like the tone better than
Flowmaster.
My brother in law said he wished his Durango 5.9 R/T sounded that good.
It's not quiet but I didn't expect it to be since it is a straight through
muffler.
Don't know what the Turbo muffler sounds like.

Victor Williams
'95 CC Sport,5.2L,5sp,Jardine catback,Jacobs Ign