RE: Voided Warranty? FINAL UPDATE

From: Luke White (lukewhite@emeraldis.com)
Date: Fri Dec 28 2001 - 16:32:33 EST

So does this mean when I finally get around to adding the FACTORY fender
flares and mud flaps to my wife's truck our service contract will be void as
well?? If I take "any vehicle altered from original manufacturer
specifications" literally, it appears they could legitimately void it since
they aren't "original" equipment on our year and model. (Not that it's
going to stop me.) Jeeesh!!!

On another note - since your contract was prematurely cancelled, do you get
any of the money you paid in back? What does the fine print say about that?
I'm sure it's probably to their advantage.

Later,

Luke
2000 QC 4.7 5-speed

<snip>