95 v8/5spd Dak For Sale!!

From: Andre Mauboussin (andrem011@attbi.com)
Date: Fri Dec 28 2001 - 15:37:52 EST

All;
My 95 is for sale if anyone's interested. Here's the poop:
Pics are posted in the DML for sale section.
PRICE 7,500/offer

95 Dakota 5.2l/5speed 3.90 Sure Grip. Emerald Green Metallic,pw,pl,buckets,
console. Completely repainted to include bumpers painted body color and bed
stake holes welded over for a smooth look. This is a 3800 dollar paint job
and it looks really sweet. Lowered 2"/4" with Eibach springs, hangers. Here
are the performance mods:
K&N FIPK, Jacobs Ignition with MSD Wires, 180 Tstat, New radiator B&F Stage
II Throttle Body, March Pulleys, Hughes Engines Modified Intake, Hughes Cam,
Hughes Stage I ported Heads, JBA Ceramic Coat Headers, Custom Built exhaust
from headers back, MP Valve Covers
Line Lock, Traction Bars, Bed Liner and a Sony Mobile ES killer stereo and a
nice alarm.This truck runs 14.3 @96.6mph on street radials. Custom computer
tuning would pop you in the 13s. Also, RAM Powergrip Kevlar Clutch, PP and
TO Bearing new in box (Can have installed).

Andre Mauboussin