Re: My rack opinion (update),PLUS new stereo!!

From: Kevin Reimer (kwreimer@msn.com)
Date: Sat Dec 29 2001 - 10:24:28 EST

I would like to ad that I am now the proud owner of a 2002 Dak Quad Cab, 4x4
SLT+. loaded to the hilt. no leather. has everything else..3;92 lok diff,
shift on fly,leather steering wheel, ac, cruise, heated side mirrors,
Infinity system,tow group, overhead convenience,security system,fog
lamps,pwr driver seat. color is Patriot Blue with Silver trim.Charcoal
interioir cloth. I purchased Dec 26th, for 27,500.00 and got the 7/100,000
warranty, And kept my 2K DAK CC. Two Daks in my garage, How I love Mopar.