My rack opinion (update),PLUS new stereo!!

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Dec 29 2001 - 01:30:42 EST

I am pleased to report that my Dak is in perfect shape
now! They replaced the rack and pinion for excessive
play,and the radio for the cassette not working.
Also,I am now the proud owner of the correct 16" spare
wheel for my truck. I feel that I`m stylin` now,and
had to share it with my DML family. Happy New Year in
a couple days!! Steve P.

=====
2001 Dodge Dakota 4X4 Sport RC,Flame Red/4.7L V8/45RFE auto/3.92 limited-slip/16" aluminum wheels/Infinity CD-cassette system.