Re: Another bad dealer story

From: Ed Buxton (flamin_red_dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Dec 29 2001 - 12:17:49 EST

That's right Jim. Tok my truck there for an attempted
servicing and the guy basically told me I was hearing
things when I talked to him on the phone. After going
there, the service manager and I rolled my driver side
window up and down at least ten times and it
clunked...he still said he couldn't hear it. The
clunking when going into reverse was
normal....although
he wouldn't get the keys to one of the Dakota's on the
lot to prove this to me. I took it there because I
worked in Glendora. Next day I took it to Long Beach
Dodge and at least got the window fixed...they said
the same thing on the reverse clunking.