which elec fan to get

From: Pukeloser@aol.com
Date: Sat Dec 29 2001 - 20:08:35 EST

Hey guys,
    I'm getting ready to eliminate my clutch fan for an electric fan and
would like to get your opinions on which size/brand to go with. I have a 95
5.2 dak. I have removed the a/c system and the center support bracket from
behind the front grille so there would be plenty of space for a pusher fan.
    Do any of these fans come with some sort of universal attaching brackets
that I can fabricate to fit, and is there any way of adapting my exsisting
engine temp sensor (the one for my gauge) to work as a switch actuator for
the fan?

John S