Fw: Hello Dakota Owners

From: Paul Brino (campman2@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Dec 29 2001 - 20:12:19 EST

Andy,

    Then I think you know what I mean when I live on a Hill. My house is
located on Hoffman Hill Road Extension, which is parallel to your Uncle's
road. I have lived here with my parents for the first part of my life and
then bought the house from them four years ago. They moved to a place that
we rebuilt on Sacandaga resevoir. Who is your Uncle? I know the Hiserts,
Hagan's and Sadie Becker on Toureuna Road. Thanks for all the great tips.
Scotia Motors has been very good to me. The only thing is that I took a
test drive with someone and he was not very interested in helping me resolve
my issues. He told me that when you go to pass a vehicle that "sometimes it
will give it to you and sometimes it will not", then he preceded to look out
the window the rest of our test drive. That day was when I think Bob Smith
was the person I ran into that told me about DML and said to see if you can
help with my concerns. The computer update to my truck did elevate the
ping. I have the V6 magnum. The shifting back and forth is around 40 mph
going up my Hill. The bang usually happens when I take off. One time it
jerk and shifted the truck back and forth as if the truck was hesitating
but, it was the transmission? I appreciate your time and thanks for the
tips below.

Talk with you soon.

Paul
Scotia, NY