Re: Hello Dakota Owners

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Sat Dec 29 2001 - 20:15:31 EST

<snip>I am writing you to tell you I own a 1999 Solar Yellow 4x4
Dakota.<snip>
YEAH, BABY!!!!! Gotta love that color!
Hey, Paul!
Glad you could find us! And welcome to the list!
I'm the guy who chatted you up at the gas station on Central Ave last week!
I work right down the street from there at Best Fire.
Saw your "DAKSY" at Scotia Motors when I took the DAKSY in for the freakin
MIL. I knew it was yours when I saw the plow frame. I stuck a DML flyer
underneath your soft tonneau, between the snaps, on the passenger side! I
only did it in case you couldn't find us by the info I wrote down that
day...I see you've already gotten responses to both your tranny & tunes
questions! I told ya we were good! You'll run outta questions before we run
outta answers!
As soon as you get pix or start a webpage for your "DAKSY", LMK. I'll add
you to the "Other Solar Yellow Dakotas" page. We gotta keep up with Chuck
Robbins & the IB gang - if we can!
Again, welcome!

Bob Smith (Daksy2K on AIM)
DML/DML
2K DAKSY CC Sport +
3.9l; V6: 4X4
(1 of 980 2K DAKSYs mfrd)
For the mods,details, etc., visit us at:

http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/

(ps, we're still working on it...
Susan on the page; me on the DAKSY! )