Suspension upgrade

From: CashDudeHomie (CashDudeHomie@webtv.net)
Date: Sun Dec 30 2001 - 01:49:29 EST

Hey I appreciate everyone's help about the Herculiner, so now I have
another quick ? for you all. My trucks tire's break loose way too easy,
and I want to do something since I have some extra $, so I was wondering
what do you think about the Roadmaster suspension? And what about the
DMLer who bought some traction bars for like $40 or somethin like that?
I will never be towing anything, and the rear has 2" lowering shackles,
if this helps... So what is the best value... Thank you in advance...

Steve